If you are arriving by air
Edinburgh International (1.5 hours’ drive from Lendrick Lodge), Glasgow International (1.25 hours’ drive). In tourist season, allow 2 hours’ driving from either airport. Edinburgh tends to be the preferrable airport to fly to, due to potential for travel disruptions passing Glasgow City.
Cars may be hired on arrival at each airport. Please phone your airport for details of car hire services:
- Edinburgh International Airport
General Enquiries, +44 (0)870 040 0007
- Glasgow International Airport
General Enquiries, +44 (0)870 040 0008
From airport to Lendrick, by public transport:
From Edinburgh International Airport, catch shuttle bus (No. 100) to Edinburgh Waverley Station; cost £7.50 return. Runs every 20 minutes – journey takes 25 minutes
From Glasgow International Airport, catch shuttle bus (No. 905) to Glasgow Queen Street Station; cost £7.50 return. Runs every 15 minutes – journey takes 25 minutes
Please follow instructions below, under If you are arriving by public transport
If you are arriving by public transport
- Catch train to Stirling. For enquiries about train times, call 0044 (0)8457 484950 or visit www.thetrainline.com
- Leaving Stirling Train Station’s main entrance, turn left and Stirling Bus Station is 150 metres ahead of you.
- Catch FirstBus No. 59 to Callander (please note there is a reduced service on Sundays) – for information call Traveline on 0044 (0)871 2002233 or visit https://bustimes.org/services/59-stirling-callander
- In Callander phone a taxi 0044 (0)1877 330496) to get to Lendrick Lodge – cost approximately £13 – £15.
If you are arriving by car
- From Edinburgh, take M9 to Stirling. From Glasgow, take M80 to Stirling, and join M9 to Stirling
- Stay on M9 until Junction 10 – turn off for Callander and Trossachs
- Follow A84 to Callander, and through Callander. After about 1 mile/2 kilometres You will pass two Wool Mill shops on the right hand side at the very small town of Kimahog.
- Just after this take the next left on to the A821 – signposted Aberfoyle and Trossachs Trail. You can see a white pub called The Lade Inn in at the left at this turning on to the A821
- Follow the A821 for 9 minutes/4.5 miles until you see signs for Lendrick Lodge. We are on the right hand side at our brown Tourist Information Signpost.