Retreat Venue for Hire: Lendrick Lodge and The River Retreat can be hired from a few days, to a week or more. As a World renowned holistic retreat and spiritual centre your unique course here has amazing base for success.
Called by many ‘a home from home’, with its friendly staff, comfortable accommodation and beautiful grounds, Lendrick offers many delights to visiting groups. Mountains, lochs, waterfalls and breath-giving walks are all around.
Part of the magic of Lendrick Lodge is the variety of groups that visit, and practices that can be trained in here. From International teacher training courses to small intimate gatherings, Lendrick Lodge is the perfect venue to host your successful seminar or retreat.
Please contact Stephen Mulhearn on 01877 376263 to discuss hiring Lendrick Lodge or the River Retreat.
The majority of group bookings are for a minimum of 2 days upwards (especially at weekends, from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon), but all proposals are considered.
What makes Lendrick Lodge the Perfect Venue for your Retreat or Seminar
Hosting your own unique event is the culmination of a lifetimes work and journey. You are sharing the gifts of your life experience, training and radiating your passion. Lendrick Lodge is the perfect retreat venue for some of the most amazing teachers in the world. From mystics to scientists, Lendrick Lodge is the container through which teachers can flow an essence that is nothing short of miraculous.
For 27 years people from all over the world have found a home from home at Lendrick Lodge retreat centre. The healing qualities of the land and indeed the building are tangible and undeniable. You deliver an amazing workshop that you can be proud of. Everyone at Lendrick Lodge supports your work by providing love, overflowing joy and food that many teachers have described as the best they have experienced at any centre in the world.
Lendrick offers many delights to visiting groups.
- A large workshop room (the SUNDOOR Room) accommodating from 16 – 50 people
- A smaller workshop room (the River Retreat) accommodating 6 – 18 people
- Our tranquil meditation room
- Lounge with small library and log fire
- Private parking
- Vegetarian meals
- Special dietary needs accommodated (vegan/wheat-free/mushroom-free/dairy-free, with small supplement payable to cover higher preparation costs.
- Wheelchair accessibility and ground floor bedrooms and bathroom for visitors with special mobility needs
- Dedicated and supportive staff
- Three acres of private grounds and walks amongst the stunning scenery on our doorstep, suitable for all from gentle strolls to challenging hill-walks
- Homely comforts and facilities throughout the centre
- Training aids
- Private treatments in Reiki, Massage, Acupuncture in our Nurturing Room
It was a true delight for me to teach at Lendrick Lodge. The staff, the space, and the land were a continual source of nurturance on all levels.
Lendrick Lodge provides a healing environment to learn and regenerate.
The land is spectacular and the staff know how to welcome all.
Lendrick Lodge provides healing food for the body, mind, and soul!
Sandra Ingerman, teacher of shamanism and author.
The staff are fantastic, the environment healing and I leave feeling rejuventated despite the fact that I am leading the course.
Peggy Dylan, founder of SUNDOOR and originator of The Western Firewalk Movement