An unmissable weekend for everyone who loves and practices reiki. It’s time to take your results to a new level of blissful breakthroughs!
Victoria Lyons (BSc Hons) has sculpted this unique weekend to take your reiki above and beyond!
This course, only available at Lendrick Lodge, brings together the most powerful strands of all of Victoria’s reiki healing training. Receive deeply transformative gifts, enhancing your life and that of your students. We often hear people comment, ‘this is the course that brings it all together!’ Following second degree, this course evolves your gifts, talents and healing skills into new levels of joyful breakthroughs.
If life has got too busy, and your practice has reduced, this weekend gets you back on track. It’s time to re-energise your spiritual capacities and unfold a more blissful spiritual practice. If reiki is already part of your daily life, then you will increase your healing capacities, both for yourself and your clients.
This course is taught once a year and no time restraints are required from Second Degree. It is a continuation and deepening of your ability to practice reiki and turn up its effects in your life and the world.
Students from all lineages of Reiki are welcome to train with Victoria here at Lendrick Lodge. This is the heart booster that your soul demands for the next stage of your awakening.
Get ready to experience:
• A booster attunement to further cleanse and clear your energy fields and deepen your healing gifts of reiki
• A refinement of the three symbols and programming practice
• An increase in confidence in giving other people treatments and a module for those wishing to charge clients and become more professional with reiki
• The beautiful energy of The Medicine Buddha, whom you can invoke into your reiki practice
• Many new techniques of healing, including recovery of lower back pain and transformative rituals with the sacred breath
• An introduction to two new symbols to enhance your reiki practice
• The reiki principles in Japanese and a deeper history of its teachers