This inspirational course is a must for anyone wishing to be of the best possible support for those ill or dying. This is also a gift to yourself that will dissipate any unneeded fears around death and open up a whole new world of living beautifully in the now. The miracle of passionate living. In addition, train in the ancient shamanic art of aiding trapped souls to pass gloriously into the light!
Shamanic teacher Stephen Mulhearn (BA Hons) woke up to a new way of living as a result of his own near-death experience, he passes on these transcendent gifts over this transformative weekend.
This is a time to bring ancient knowledge and wisdom, utilised by our ancestors, back into our lives. The world is becoming less attached to modern approaches and more attracted to the medicine of our indigenous ancestors. This weekend empowers you with soulful gifts to share with loved ones and clients.
Join a shamanic teacher who supports ‘loving life’ in every breath… And beyond. From Indian saint – Sadguru Keshavadas, Peggy Dylan and Stephen, step into a lineage of loving magic. A must for healers and carers with a heartfelt desire to give others the best support during illness and death. An essential course for everyone committed to living fully, loving life. Ready yourself for shifts on every level.
Included in this weekend:
- Learn to perform psychopomp (Greek term meaning ‘leader of souls’) so that you can gracefully support people at the time of their transition from this life
- Explore the cosmology of where souls go after death and rituals to fill yourself to overflow with light
- Journeys to connect with loved ones passed over and healing ceremonies for places where trauma has occurred
- Preparing others and yourself for the rite of passage for passing over
- Powerful rituals that can support a grace filled death or a potential healing!
“The skills taught over this weekend personally enabled me to support my own father in his time of passing. I could not have dreamed of a better death for him.”